i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

leather

you're all up in my business
and lets be honest, i don't want you anywhere else.

our sins are scattered on the floor
but we're back on this leather couch.

we don't care about that talk
because right now we are and this is perfect.

i'm trying to convince you with subtle actions
forever is still in the front of my mind.

i'll lay my head between your ribs
your steady heart beat as my lullaby.

your calloused hands sticking to my shirt
rubbing my body will send the butterflies wild.

as your head droops in slumber
i'll look at your peaceful face and whisper 'i love you' words.

i'll close my hopeful eyes, my hand on your strong chest
your sleep sounds help me in imagining what we could be.

when your sparkly eyes flutter open and your lips press on my face
my heart will sing our song for you.

i'll steal your breathe on my face
in exchange for my heart and soul.

tired bodies we'll rise from our peaceful place
dreading the walk to the cold front door.

i wish these goodbyes wouldn't last much longer
yet i look forward to being wrapped tightly in your firm grasp.

kisses goodbye and fond gestures later
i'll gaze at you through windows as you venture home.

until the last second i can see you
my eyes will be tied on where your spirit travels.

tell me you've arrived safely
i'll lose myself in a sweet dream about you, then.

you're all up in my business
and lets be honest, i don't want you anywhere else.

i'll see you, soon
back on our peaceful spot on the leather couch.

until that date
think of me like you did, tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment