i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, April 8, 2011

i'm bored.

I was going to school this semester. Was. Then some events in my life occurred and I made the decision to "drop out" of the current semester. I believe it was a decision that did me good... Luckily, all of this happened before payments were due, so it didn't cost my fam anything. At first, when I began these few months without any school, I was thinking I was livin' the life. No school. Boo-yeah. Who would complain about that?!

Well, after months of no school...

Me. I would complain about that.

I. Am. Bored.

So bored that I miss school. Thats right. I, ChelseaKate Walker, the school-hater, miss school. I'd even go as far to say that I desperately miss it! I miss loathing homework. I miss waking up "early." I miss walking to class in snow/rain/sun. I miss seeing crazy people in the hall. I miss being frustrated because there are no good parking spots. I miss meeting new friends. I miss studying. I miss people-watching. Yeah. I miss school.

Whew. Feels good to get that off my chest.

Guess what? 

There is a light at the end of this tunnel of boredom.

Summer semester starts May 9th and you better believe I'll be there!! Oh, I'll be there with a smile on my face and ready for stress, regret, etc. Mmm, sounds like heaven to me.

Only a month left of boredom then I'll have purpose to my life, again. 

I've got one word for you:

HALLELUJAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment