i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE


In October, the fam and I went to the the BEST most FANTASTIC place on EARTH.

DISNEY WORLD, of course.

Now, my mom has blogged about each day, separately. Actually, she's still in the process of doing that.. She's a much better blogger than me and she's got more pictures, more detail, etc. If you feel so inclined to see/learn more about our fabulous trip, then please, visit HER blog: davmarwalker.blogspot.com

This will be my brief overview of the trip. Just one picture for each day... Because its late and I'm lazy.

Oh, here's something... A while ago when you blogged, you had to upload all the pictures in reverse order. I thought that is still what you had to do but apparently it isn't. So all my pictures are out of order. You know, our last day is the first picture, first day the last picture. You get it... 
Just in case you cared.

So here we go. 
Walker Disney Trip Oct. 2010


Adi-lulu and I on Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom.
Yes, we're on the ride. Mom likes to take lots of action shots.


Adi and dad at the China Pavilion in Epcot


Adi, Chels, Mom...Epcot, again.
This time in France, eating our favorite treats.
Yum.


Savannah and me in Animal Kingdom waiting for the coolest bird show to start.
Just laughing and enjoying the Disney goodness.


If you know me, you know I'm a Pirates of the Caribbean fan.
This here is the actual organ Davy Jones plays in Pirates of the Caribbean 2
In Disney Studios


At Blizzard Beach
One of Disney's water parks.
One of the best places to be, I tell you.


 In the Morocco Pavilion in Epcot.
We think we're so funny.


In Animal Kingdom.
Expedition Everest is behind us.
My family is so dang cute, I can't stand it.


The fam again, this time eating at Coral Reef
(an amazing "under sea" restaurant)


My FAVORITE ride.
Haunted Mansion.
In Magic Kindom.


At our hotel. Our darling hotel I miss.
Adi and dad eating their Mickey waffles.


It was a lovely trip. This post doesn't do it justice. Not one bit. So really, read my moms blog.

davmarwalker.blogspot.com

Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. l have to say, I'm jealous of how concise this post is..

    {with the help of mine, I realize, but still}

    and I'm confused about your picture loading.. mine are still loading in reverse order.. why would yours be different??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it did that...but it did. Because I'm that lucky.

    I don't blame you for being jealous of my short post, either. Mine is done. You're still working on yours. :) But you're the mommy. Yours just has to be longer and better...

    ReplyDelete