i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, January 28, 2011

day one

I don't know about you, but tons of my facebook friends have been doing the '30 day challenge' lately. I think its cool, but I don't want to do it on facebook. Where do I want to do it? Yep, on the blog. Here goes.

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts


1: Orange is my very favorite color followed closely by purple and pink.
2: Beautiful is my favorite word.
3: I'm not a morning person. Never have been and I'm pretty sure I never will be.
4: I'm obsessed with music. Any opportunity I have to be listening...I am.
5: I'm kind of a hopeless romantic.
6: Crime shows captivate me and terrify me.
7: Jewelry is fabulous.
8: I write poetry. Its therapeutic and calming.
9: Raspberries are my favorite food.
10: Procrastination gets the best of me more often than I'd like to admit.
11: I'm a lotion-addict.
12: I love being in-love. There's simply nothing better.
13: I have my cell phone with me 24/7.
14: I'm not good at it, but I sure do love to dance.
15: Diet Coke is a weakness of mine.

1 comment: