i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, January 3, 2011

two zero one one

Oh, blog, I have missed you terribly. I got ahold of my daddy's laptop and I just had to do a post...even though I have no ideal what exactly I will post about.

Here's something. It's 2011! Time for New Years Resolutions. I was watching Good Morning America this morning (because I'm cool like that) and the interviewed a lady who was giving tips on the best ways to keep and stay true to your resolutions. Two of her tips were to write it down and to tell a friend. I figure, if I put it on my blog, I'm writing it down and telling lots of friends! (I like to pretend lots of people read my blog.)

Okay, okay. Here they are. My 2011 resolutions.

1) Excercise daily
2) Finish the Book of Mormon
3) Blog more/take more pictures
4) Love/serve more
5) Don't be so quick to judge
6) Cook more
7) Try harder to be a better Primary teacher

There you go. There they are.

Happy New Years, my friends, Happy New Years

1 comment: