i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Come Do A Happy Dance With Me

Want to know what the greatest feeling in the world is for a little college girl? (Im sure boys feel this way, too.) Well, allow me to tell you.


Finishing finals.


...and feeling like you did pretty good...

Those days, studying for the five finals I had, I constantly felt overwhelmed and weighed-down and down right unhappy. I wanted to scream and cry and run away to either Disneyland or Brazil and live there and never worry about el stupido school again.

I gotta give myself props though. Why? Cause I DIDNT run away--and I didn't cry. I DID scream, though. For real and for true.

I buckled down and studied my booty off and got this weird sense of confidence and tested pretty well.

This? It's a DANG lovely feeling. I have a tear in my eye just thinking of the fact that I am d-o-n-e with this dreadful semester.

More importantly...done with Portuguese!!!!!!!

So here's the invitation, ladies and gentleman. The invitation to come do a celebratory happy dance. And for my friends who have been taking finals and are done or almost done...Let's celebrate for you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment