i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

If I Had A Fork..

Sitting in history today, I became very distracted by the guy next to me playing around on Facebook. I was watching him look at pictures and write on his "friends" walls. Then I witnessed something sad, and funny, that quickly became awkward and cruel.

A cute girl with a red bikini on in her profile picture wrote something along the lines of "Hey handsome. Can we finally party tonight?"

This guy then whips out his phone, and yes, I watched him type and send the text. It said, "I think we need to start seeing other people. Sorry."

I'm laughing to myself thinking poor, poor girl who just recieved that brutal text message. Then I'm thinking...is bikini woman really worth this?

Then comes the awkward part. As my seating partner was examining bikini womans other scantaly clad photos..the girl on the opposite side of him recieved a text message.

She leans over to this gem of a guy with tears in her eyes, apparently shocked by what is on his computer screen (someone must have been paying very deep attention to the lecture) and says "are you serious?"

He nodded his head, said sorry and that they'll talk about it later.

The poor girl grabbed her bags and left the class, crying.

I seriously wanted to take a fork to this guys eye. I mean really... How much more stupid can a guy get?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Are you for real? This is insane Chels! What an IDIOT! (that is the nicest word I can say in this case since this is a publicly viewed blog) haha. Geeeeez. What a low-life!

    ReplyDelete