i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

less wise

(1st item of business...my picture up there ^^^ is gigantic. Anyone know how to make it smaller? Thanks.)

THE TOP 6 REASONS WHY CHELSEAKATE IS GLAD WISDOM TEETH ONLY ARE REMOVED FROM YOUR MOUTH ONCE:
  1. I got them removed Dec. 17, 2010..it is now Jan. 13, 2011 and they're still a wee bit sore.
  2. The day I got them removed I had no feeling, therefore no control over my mouth and couldn't take pain medication for hours. The pain was intense. I've never hurt so bad. I don't remember this, but I guess I bawled hysterically for hours. Do I blame myself? Nope.
  3. I was sick for days and days and days. Throwing up anything and everything inside of me. I threw up so much I lost 16 lbs.
  4. My family is still making fun of me for the weird things I was saying while all drugged up. Apparently I was very concerned about if Savannah had worn clothes to school that day...
  5. Braces + getting wisdom teeth taken out = awful. 
  6. Needles terrify me. They stick one in you when you get your wisdom teeth out. Blah...
There you have it. It was awful. Glad thats done with.

Love, ChelseaKate...who has the strong urge to play around in my senior prom dress...

2 comments:

  1. "is this my tongue?"

    "no, it's your lip"

    "what is this?"

    "your chin"..

    bahahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, CHELSEA! i love you! this made me laugh so much, i'm not even kidding you. i look like a freak in the library right now.
    I am so sorry that you were so sick! 16 pounds girl? holy freak! you better gain that back soon. I can help you.. :) We'll go get lots and lots of ice cream. haha
    Also, your mom made me laugh so hard. I want to hear all of your funny stories.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete