i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Belong to the Church..

Today I am thankful for the gospel. I am thankful to be born and raised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints. I am grateful that I know the truth of this gospel and that I have a friendship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to church each week and to have the continual motivation to better myself because of it. I am grateful for the scriptures and the lessons they've taught me and comfort they've given me. I'm thankful for the power of prayer and the chance it gives me to talk to my Father in Heaven. I'm thankful for the Plan of Salvation and the fact that I can live with my family forever, even after we die. I'm thankful for the Atonement and that I can be forgiven of my many sins. I'm thankful for the happiness and peace the gospel brings me in my life (: 


If you'd like to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment