i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Owl Eyes

I like to write, you know?

I especially really like to write poetry...or, my own little spin on poetry, I guess. I'm not sure what is technically considered real poetry.

Anyway, I think that my blog {this blog} should just be my life blog. You know, my blog about daily little things, or whatever else I may choose to write about. Whenever I post my 'poetry' I write, I feel like it disturbs the 'flow,' if you will, of this here blog.

Sooo, I've decided to start another blog. A ChelseaKate-Poetry blog. I think it'd be kind of cool if you'd read it or at least take a peek at it from time to time. I understand poetry isn't everyones cup of tea, but you know, I thought it'd be worth a try to get y'all to take a looksie!

The address is:

chelseakate-owleyes.blogspot.com

I hope you'll give it a chance. If not, its cool, we can still be friends (:

You're all grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment