i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Mans Trash...

My lovely mother has taken on the challenge of cleaning out our garage. In the process of doing so, she found this old treasure of mine...


So what is this old, dirty feeling, poorly cared for notebook filled with, might you ask?...

Orlando Bloom, duh!! 
I think back in the day I could have very well been his #1 fan. I was unhealthily obsessed with this gorgeous, gorgeous, freaking hot, beautiful, lovely, enchanting man. My room was (literally) covered in pictures of this handsome british fella. When I slowly was fading from my Orlando obsession (wish that never happened...i miss him) I took down all the pictures and taped them into this notebook, because of course I couldn't get rid of them.



This is a Valentine my old neighbor, Austin gave me, one year (: I think his cute momma helped him in choosing which Valentine to send my way!

Yes, I would display/hang up pictures even if I had a million repeats of one picture...I think I have about 30 of this one! (no sarcasm)

Orlando was even gorgeous as a blond, long-haired elf. (even though i never was a Lord of the Rings fan)

Orlando, once, was in a Gap add...This picture is barely larger than my thumb nail. But of course I had to cut it out, hang it and eventually tape in in my Orlando shrine.

My mom keeps telling me to throw it away (its currently sitting on our fireplace) but I just can't get myself to do it! To my mom, it may be trash. But to me, it is my childhood. Like they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment