i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Excitement is Built-Up Inside of Me

Ya know how when you're REAL excited for something time seems to go by SOOO dang slow? I'm experiencing this at the moment. (Course maybe thats not so bad, I've been wishing time would slow up lately..Todd leaves on his mission WAY too soon.) Anywho..6:30 tomorrow night simply is not coming soon enough. At that time, I will be driving up to SLC with my beautiful Todd to go see the lights at Temple Square with another couple, Jared and Blaynie. I am not sure why I am choosing to be so excited about this event, but I certainly am. Incredibly excited, guys. I've seen the pretty lights before, but it has always been with my family. I know lots of people who go see the lights with their bf/gf and it has always just sounded so darling to me. I've wanted to do this with a significant other for some time.. So finally, thanks to Todd, I get to be one of those cute couples! :) It is going to be so fun to do something with Todd that we don't typically do on a daily basis, ya know?! Hee yay me! I'll take photos and post my favorites on here soon, k?!

1 comment:

  1. Since this date is currently happening, I'm all excited for you to get back so I can SEE these pictures, and have - my favorite - STORYTIME!!

    ReplyDelete