i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

one of those days..

It started at church when I was walking outside and dropped my iPhone and scratched up my NEW cover. That was a bummer.

But heck, now I'd take a huge scratch on the actual iPhone if I could erase what happened later that day.

Crap.

I had to take a baby picture of myself to a sweet lady in the Primary Presidency for our primary party next month. My sisters waited in the car while I did this. I got back into the car and began to pull out of their slightly windy driveway.. I swear I was BARELY moving as I backed out, what I thought was carefully, of their driveway but obviously I was doing something wrong.

Cause next thing I know..

::smoosh::

::bang::

::son of a nutcracker::

I murdered their pretty little brick light post. That baby is yanked out of the ground.


There is the damage to my cute car, too. But I don't care so much about it.
I'm just still feeling stupid that I've been driving for how many years and can't seem to back out of a driveway correctly and in result ruined one of the SWEETEST families in the worlds pretty light post thing.

Ugh.

As I said, and lucky for me, this family seriously is some of the sweetest people you'll EVER meet. I went to the door where the lady and her cute little son told me I was fine and it was alright. Then I went outside with the husband where he kept asking me if I was okay and telling me its alright cause things like this happen. They made me feel not as bad. THANK YOU. That was my one piece of luck today.

After we talked and I said sorry for the one thousand millionth time.. I got back into my car where my worried sisters were awaiting me. Yes, I shed tears that my poor sisters had to endure while we took the long way home. Good thing I'm so lucky to have the sweetest sissys. They both were telling me it was going to be alright. I LOVE THEM.

My parents weren't mad either. They said they'd rather have me hit a stationary object than get into some serious wreck. However they aren't happy, either. Oh, good ol' Chelsea and her tremendous luck and driving skills.

Ps I am SERIOUSLY contemplating NEVER driving EVER again.



1 comment:

  1. Glad that it was not someone that was hit and just a light post. But it does give you a little scare. My first accident was into a cement ditch. I was scared for a while. But no one was hurt that is the important part. Love ya!!! Glad that you are okay. Missed you guys today. I thought for sure you guys would have been at the farwell for Stuart. :)

    ReplyDelete