i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

As Promised..

Temple Square was a success.
It was freezing but worth it.
The lights were pretty.
I got good photographs.
Todd is fantastic.

What can I say.. We're cute.



This one is my favorite!!!!!! Gah.. I'm dying. Its darling.

This was a fun date. Finding parking was horrible, though. I am not even joking when I say it probably took us 30-45 minutes. CRAZY!! We actually totally lucked out though and followed a random car who led us into a parking lot right across the street from the temple grounds. Lucky us. Looking at the lights was so much fun, they are SO pretty and the temple is beautiful as always. We had fun reading these little paper bag looking things that were over fake candles (maybe that made sense?) that had words in different languages on them. Oli-Oli was our favorite, that is Samoan for either Joy or Happiness.. Dang it I can't remember.. Anyway.. After we were frozen solid, we got back into our car and went to Iggy's to eat. SO fun! Then we made the long drive home. We were tired. I fell asleep in the car, whoops!

Ahh..It was good stuff.

I am a very lucky girl, indeed.



I love my sweet boy

Don't you like how we matched the lights so well?!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics!! (even though I took some of them!!)

    You know what would be even better???

    MORE PICTURES!!

    ReplyDelete