i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

13 Reasons I like Todd..

Warning: Picture Overload

Reason #1. He looks super cute even when he isn't ready to be photographed.

Reason #2. He looks at me cute like this..

Reason #3. He is silly.

Reason #4. He can turn a simple picture, funny. For example..He put our tree-topper, Tinkerbell on my shoulder, thus making this picture funny.

Reason #5. He likes to take pictures with my bum.

Reason #6. He makes me feel all special..

Reason #7. I love to hold those hands of his.

Reason #8. It was his idea to do an "awkward" picture.
Reason #81/2. I LOVE his face in this..Look at it!

Reason #9. When he seems to be suffocating me with his massive arms, he puts them down right before I pass out.

Reason #10. He likes us to show off our boot-tays!

Reason #11. When his booty isn't being shown off good enough, he makes us redo the picture to show it off better.

Reason #12. He plays with my hair..

#13. He. Is. Good. And it pleases me that he made the effort to get in the picture, too.


I'm a lucky girl..Todd is great. :)

2 comments:

  1. hey! i loved this post! its funny cuz most of those sames things. my bf does too!! and I LOVE IT!! i guess were the 2 luckiest girls in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two make me laugh!!

    this was a fun one!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete