i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

best. valentine. EVER.

For Valentines Day I made my valentine, Elder Oakey, a card.
A valentines day card. {duh}
Not just any card, guys. A fabulous card.
Sure it is quite extravagant.
Maybe a little over the top.
Took many hours to make.
But look at that baby! It is, as I said, fabulous.
So brag about it I shall.
Best part - Toddy LOVED it! Score.
Feel free to ooo and awww..

{front cover}

{back cover}

{side 1, view 1}

{side 1, view 2}

{side 2, view 1}

{side 2, view 2}

{and here is each page seperately..}

{there are pictures of the two of us..}

{things about him i love..}

{little valentines he can take out & read..}

{ways he makes me smile..}

{definitions of lovey-dovey words & phrases..}

{darling decorations..}

{stating the obvious..}

{cards & letters..}

{some of my favorite quotes..}

{buttons..}

{remember when..}

{3 things that make him, him..}




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! So creative, fun, something to enjoy over and over. I love it! You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete