i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

QUITE the day! :}

Boy do I have news for YOU!

On Feb. 18th, Elder Oakey got his VISA!!!! Finally!
TODAY he is flying out to Brazil. In fact, he is on the plane right at this very moment.. {10:24} His plane left at 9:50, he'll land in L.A. around 11 our time, then at 2:30 he is flying to the airport in Sao Paulo.. He'll get there around 7am their time. I think that is somewhere around 3 am our time.
{He'll spend about 4 weeks in the MTC in Sao Paulo, then he'll head to Brasilia and start teaching some very lucky people!!}

This was the last day he was in the Provo MTC
I had to go say bye and blow him a goodbye kiss!

I'm super happy that he is off to Brazil, so is he. But do you know what the best part is?!
HE CALLED ME FROM THE AIRPORT!!
He called me at 9am and we talked for 20 beautiful minutes.
It was incredible to hear his perfect voice. Oh man, guys, I still have a solid rush of butterflies going CRAZY in my tummy. He is my very, very, very favorite and I love him so much.
We talked about so much. I loved it. Agh. I miss him.
We talked about..
  • What I've been up to..
  • The MTC..
  • How dry his dorm was..
  • His chapped lips..
  • Letters..
  • The Temple..
  • Portuguese..
  • My family..
  • My dogs..
  • Dates..
  • How excited he is to finally be 'in the field.'..
  • Cookies/bread..
  • Hugging..
  • Tape recorders..
  • He is nervous to hear real portuguese spoken by real Brazilians..
  • The 2 of us..
  • And SO much more..
Plain and simply.. Today was THE BEST DAY EVER {since he's left, of course..}
Brazil is about to become the luckiest place in the world.
I love Toddy & he loves me..

Ahhh.. Perfection..

No comments:

Post a Comment