i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FATE

fate..

You are invisible brilliance communicating through written souls remark.
We dove together into one pool of separation that ironically would mend us as one.
Each thriving for a better, unseparated, tomorrow, a tomorrow that will be ours in years.
Inspiration in the absence, of course.
A demand to stay faithful in both our eyes.
I stay in one city as you conquer as many as your told.
You are incredible, you know.
Here, I'll capture each thing you're missing and write it all down in explanatory handwriting.
Like you're reading my face. You always did.
I just ask for your tales. Tell me everything.
Living inside such letters means something.
Guess?
It means we aren't apart.
I still feel you in my arms.
You still see my body. We've the trained eye.
As I wait here, it means something.
Guess?
As you work that perfect work, it means something.
Guess?
Meant to be. Fate.
Guess?

LOVE...






2 comments:

  1. Man I am waiting to meet I think his name is name was "Adam". That could be wrong. I can't remember his name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my new gay friend?! Yes, he is Adam!

    ReplyDelete