i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

heart, dream & breath.


I'm missing the feeling of the summer sun bouncing on my skin.
Missing the familiar sparkle in those deep blue eyes.
Photographs and filled canvases only go so far.
Unless they held your very dna its not the same.
Your mint scented voice is still ringing loud in my ears.
But the fear still lives on that one day it may lose its volume.
Leaving me anticipating the day you knock on my lonely door again.

It was good to see you last night in that dream I was blessed with.
You in your dashing suit with that grin on your angel face stunned me.
Until we meet again I'll wait in this vanilla house for you.
Wishing upon 11:11 to be back in your strength quicker than a heart beats.
I still feel that pulse of your warm being against mine.

I taste the heaven sent sweetness you left on my lips.
Sometimes when luck is on my side I feel your finger tips in my hair.
That too recognizable burning hits my heart yet again.
I watch couples prance around the streets holding what they love in their hands.
I sit in this letter to you and stare at my empty palms.
Then I'm filled with joy when I see your calloused fingers in mine.

Your memory is so vividly present in my soul.

Perhaps you aren't here in flesh but you are here in the heart, dream and breath.
To a pessimist this time is long and tragic.
Luckily you gave me optimism one can only plead for.
Every word you said keeps me company and fills my faith.
Before the sun sets on 22 you'll be back in the embrace where you belong.
My earth will stop trembling and I'll be at ease again.

Your warm flood will be in my ear where its meant to be.
You will calm my unsettled storm of 730 days.
You'll grace me with that taste on my pucker.
That space in my heart I sent with you will be full at last.

And forever will find us right at our eager step.





No comments:

Post a Comment