i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, February 15, 2010

While the mommy is away..

Moral of my weekend: WHEN THE MOMMY LEAVES TOWN, ALL HECK BREAKS LOOSE.

Example #1: Our shih tzu, Walter, had to go to the animal ER on thursday night because the little fatty cannot walk. Big, long story, but basically, Walter has a terrible back and now takes a million pills a day. One of the rules the doc gave us is that we shouldn't let him have much free movement because he could hurt his back more which would lead to some quite sad stuff.. :( So he sits in his cage all day. And he doesn't enjoy it. Seriously. He barks, whines, cries, makes un-dogly noises ALL day and ALL night. I'm sick of it. Last night from 2:30 to about 4 Walter would not shut up. I wanted to cry. So yeah.. Sick of him.

Example #2: Friday I had school, which I'm just not a fan of, duh. Plus I had a math test. Then I had to go testify in court for a friend of mine who is being falsely accused of some really terrible stuff. This was my second time going to court for him and I found out we're going to have to go back next month. Court, my friends, is NO fun.

Example #3: I got home from court and had to carry Walter outside to do his business. On my way in, I stepped on a freakin' broken lightbulb that decided to just chill out in my front yard! Stupid. That thing attacked my foot! It got the bottom of my toes down to my heel. I had to run inside, tracking full bloody footprints throughout my house, put Walter in his cage then try to find a million band aids and that cleaning, bubbly stuff. Oh guess what? We don't have band aids, OF COURSE! So I found some lame, super thin gauze and packing tape and after stopping the bleeding (it bled for 30 min) I applied the toilet paper gauze and packing tape to my weird, deflated looking foot.

Example #4: Now that I am limping because of example 4, my IT Band is starting to hurt again. Like..BAD. And guys? I SO don't wanna do this crutches thing again.

Example #5: My parents don't actually know this yet.. But I set the stove on fire while making noodles. It. Was. Scary. But I took care of it, all is well and nothing is burned.

Example #6: I did the dishes like a good little girl, started the dishwasher, all done. Then later in the day I went down into my room to find that the dishwasher was leaking through the floor and falling through the ceiling in my room!! Gah!!!

Thats all..

The mommy? PLEASE come home quick. Thankyaverymuch.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Walter, what a weekend. Wow, you were busy!!!! Sorry, to hear all the not fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete