i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Really?!

So..

Apparently SHS's Christmas dance is comin' up and the boys are beginning to ask the girlies..

I would know this because..

I got asked..

Better yet..I got asked by a COMPLETE stranger.

Remember how I am graduated and I have a boyfriend and I don't know him?!

Is this weird to you, too?!

A week or so ago I got a text from ***3 that said the following;

You'd think it's lame
Like I'd want fame
To ask you uncomplex
To the cristmas dance through text
But I promise you
I will pull through
Stay tuned baby
To see who I be

(nice spelling of Christmas, yeah? I thought that added a romantic touch.)

I read this and I'm like what?! And how in the heavens am I supposed to answer this boy? I didn't even know who he was and you can't reply to ***3! So whatever.. Its not like I was gonna say yes anyway.

A few days later he texted me with that same anonymous number and told me his name. I looked him up in the yearbook and I have ZERO clue who he is. Perhaps I'm rude but I just decided to ignore it, I wasn't going to say yes and I just thought if I never answered him he'd get the hint and ask some other girl. Hopefully one in high school, who is single, etc.

My plan was working perfectly but then guess who called me last night? Yup. The boy.

After finding out I apparently had a class with him and talked to him often (oops) I kindly told him no and that he should ask a girl in high school because it means so much to a girl to be asked to a dance and I went to my senior christmas dance, etc. After a TWENTY minute awkward phone convo I was pretty sure I had got rid of him, then he was like..

"Well I'll just ask you to Sweethearts!"

Uhhh?!?! Crap...

Lucky me, yeah?!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!

    Chels, just chalk it up to YET ANOTHER funny chapter in your "dating life" book..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep- you and your date life. Just glad I get to be a part of it in a small way:) haha! Hopefully Dani gets asked soon. Keeping fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete