i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

13 Favorites :)

My gorgeous Todd leaves on his mission in 4 short days.. Knowing that I won't see him again for 2 years has really made me think back on our memories and some of my favorite things about him. I came to realize that I have never been so lucky in my life. I'm very blessed to be dating the worlds most amazing person. :)

So.. Lucky you guys! I thought I'd share a few of these thoughts of mine.
These are only a few.. I really could do a list of a billion..
But here's 13..

#1. The day I met him.. I met him on Sept. 24, 2009. My bestie Katie was kind of dating one of Todd's friends, Dan. When Katie and Dan would play, I'd go along too, but I was always the awkward third wheel. Then one great day, Dan decided to invite someone to play with us. The boys name was Todd Oakey and I'm pretty sure it was love at first sight (for me, at least).. We went and picked him up from his house and I remember him walking outside of his house and thinking WOW tonight is going to be a gooooood night!! (I know it sounds cheesy, but its true!) ..We went to a park and played Sardines. Todd and I wandered the park together and got to know each other. We talked about ourselves, our interests, our family, disney, injuries, etc. It was so great. I'm VERY glad I decided to go play that night. Look where its got me! :) I'm blessed.

#2. The first time we did something alone together.. Todd was a night waterer at Hobble Creek Golf Course and the day after we met, he invited me to go meet him at work. I was terrified because I had to drive up the canyon in the dark.. But it was SO worth it! I got to ride around in a 4-wheeler type thing with him while he turned on and off sprinklers. Maybe it doesn't sound fun, but it was one of my favorite nights with him! ALSO.. That night is the first night we held hands! :)

#3. Our First Kiss.. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail.. But just know it was so great and gave me some MAJOR butterflies! :) I smile like crazy just thinking about it. (This happened the third time we played, in case you were wondering.)

#4. My Birthday Present.. Todd was very concerned about what to get me for my birthday, it was sweet. And he ended up getting me SUCH a great gift. It proved to me that he payed attention to me. It meant a lot. I am in-love with vanilla. Its my favorite smell in the universe. So for my b-day he got me all things vanilla. Vanilla Coke, double vanilla ice cream, vanilla chocolates, vanilla lotion and body spray, and vanilla candles.

#5. Dinner and a Movie.. One night Todd took me to Ruby River and to see Couples Retreat. That was one of my very favorite dates I've been on with him. We had such a good time..

#6. Family Game Night.. A few times he has come over to play games with my family. Its so much fun. I love how well Todd gets along with my parents and sisters. He is always so nice to them and really talks to them and isn't awkward at all. I love it. I'm glad he has made an actual relationship with all of them.

#7. Pictures.. I LOVE taking pictures with Todd. 1. Because then I have pictures of him that I'll be able to look at while he is gone instead of the real him. 2. Because he is so fun to take pictures with. He is always very creative in poses we can do, faces we make, etc. He doesn't always enjoy that I want to take so many pictures, but I'm so happy he lets us take them anyway!

#8. Tickling.. This boy tickles me all the time. I guess he likes to get me laughing. I never knew being tickled for a long, long time could be so great. I'm really going to miss that.

#9. His hugs.. Those things are magical. He gives the best hugs EVER. They're big and warm and full of happiness! :) I look forward to my Todd hugs.

#10. Todd's eyes and smile.. Wow. From the second I saw his eyes, I've been captivated by them. They are the prettiest things I've seen. The color, shape, the way they sparkle.. I adore them. His smile is just as addicting. It is one of those smiles that you see and can't help but smile back. I love it.

#11. Holding his hand.. His hands are big and rough and they're my favorite! When I hold his hands, I am happy, its as simple as that.

#12. When he kisses my forehead.. I don't know why but there is just something about when he does that, that gives me butterflies and makes me love him even more. It is one of my VERY favorite things he does to me. He is such a sweetheart, love him.

#13. He cares for me.. I love knowing I've found a boy who really, genuinely cares for me. Todd is so adorable and always wants to know how I am really doing. He wants me to be happy and when I'm sad or having a rough day he ALWAYS makes it better. It doesn't matter how late it is, he is always there for me no matter what. I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy who really does make me feel soo good about myself. He picks me up when I'm down, makes me smile when I can't, he lets me know he's there when I feel alone, etc. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I mean it.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TODD



No comments:

Post a Comment