i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I DID IT!

I SURVIVED MY FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE.

Woot! Honestly it wasn't bad at all. Course, when you're only takin' two classes.. How can it really be so hard?! Lets just say I'm easing myself back into school!

Wait.. I'm taking three classes, that was a lie.

M W F I have Humanities (art & opera.. you're jealous, I know. Lets just say these are the kinds of classes you get into when you register for school a week before it begins..) and Math.. Not too shabby.

Tuesday I have intro to Early Childhood Ed.. Something like that. Haven't gone yet, but I'm sure it will be great. Even though its a two hour class.. :( Ick.

So I hope you are all proud of me. I survived. I can do this! Go me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats, College Girl! And I majored in Humanities so watch what you say. :) PS Your Todd is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so happy for you. You are growing up! haha! Just teasing. Hope it was fun for you as well.

    ReplyDelete