i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, March 11, 2011

a happy day in march


Today was a beautiful day. I have this fabulous friend, Taylor. Today she married her sweetheart, Lance, in the Salt Lake Temple.


Lance & Taylor had their reception at the Springville Art Museum and it was the most beautiful reception I've ever been to! Everything seemed to be absolutely perfect.

Then there was the bride, herself. She looked flawless. Stunning! The new bride and groom were glowing, it was such a sweet thing to see. They're so in love. 

It really made Whitney and I want to get married, STAT!

Awwwwww.......

At the reception, there was a photo booth. Thats cute...but even cuter when you know the story...

Lance proposed to Taylor in a photo booth, so they have these incredibly darling pictures of the proposal happening. Too cute.

They had the awesome idea to have the people at their reception take pictures in the photo booth then stick their photo strip in a scrap book and write a little message to them. (Also, you got to keep a copy of your strip, too.)

I went with my best, gorgeous friend, Whit.

Maybe our faces aren't that original...and yeah, we're not looking at the camera...
But its cute and I wanted to share :)

sorry, it didn't scan very well... it says,
"...and they lived happily ever after.
Lance and Taylor
March 11, 2011


HAPPY WEDDING DAY TAYLOR & LANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment