i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my bff's

I, Chelsea Kate Walker, am the luckiest girl on planet earth. 

Allow me to explain:

This morning I was alone for several hours. With all of my uninterrupted time, I decided to curl my hair, take some extra time on my make up, choose the perfect outfit and all of that good stuff that I always wish I had time to do. While I was listening to Glee and curling my hair, a song came on that made me think of my two best friends in the entire world, Savannah Klaire and Adeline Kayde. As I thought of their sweet little smiles and addicting personalities, I could NOT help but grin like a little kid who just got their first puppy. I laughed out loud at myself because I felt silly being so smiley and giddy all by myself (it didn't help that i was watching myself in the mirror) but then I thought about it...

My sisters are freakin' amazing! If you know them, there is no way that you couldn't agree. Savannah and Adi are the two most amazing souls that have walked this world. Why I was so incredibly blessed to have them both as my own little sisters, I will never, ever know, but I will forever and ever be very, very grateful for that lovely fact.


Savannah: aka Lil' Bizzie, Biz, Bann, Nan, Nanny, Banny, Banjo, Bug, etc, etc is my hero. This girl is only twelve and already she amazes me in so many ways. She is tough, strong, loyal and as close to perfect as they come. She is beautiful, so talented, incredibly easy to get along with, humble and all-in-all, she's an angel. She is the person who never ceases to impress me. 

Adeline: aka Lulu, Tiny, Adi-Kayde, Lu, Princess, Crazy, etc... is an incredible example to me. This young nine-year old gal is the sweetest soul you'll meet. I've never met anyone more selfless and thoughtful than her. In all honesty, I want to grow up and be just like her. Adi is small but she has a huge, beautiful personality. She's gorgeous and perfect and she is full of talents. She's amazing.



I feel so fortunate to have these two little munchkins as my sissy's. I see it so often, siblings who just don't get along. Savannah, Adi and I are not fighters, not at all. The three of us get along so well, its a blessing. Of course, we have our disagreements from time to time, but we've never been the kind to hold grudges against each other, it seems like as quickly as the fight took place, the apology comes just as fast and just like that we're best friends, again! We're a lucky, few...



In case you haven't noticed, there is a large gap in between me and the girls. I'm 8 years older than Savannah and 11 years older than Adi-lu. 
When I was younger, and an only child, I always wished I had older siblings or a few younger siblings, close to my age. However, now that life has played out and I have these two beauties, several years younger than me, I am SO glad I didn't get my way. I always tell my mom that I think if I had any brothers or sisters any closer to my age, I don't think I'd get along with them. I don't know why, I've just always thought that.. I think Heavenly Father knew that I'd be most happy if I had to wait a while to get the siblings I've always hoped and prayed for. Mm, I love how things work out! 

I love that they can look up to me and I love that they try so hard to be like me, it is the most flattering thing in the world to know these two perfect girls want nothing more than to be like me (for the most part.) Because of them, I am always trying that much harder to be a better person. They push me to be the best I can be without realizing it.


Adi & Savannah are everything to me. They've taught me the most important lessons, shown me real happiness, they're love is a lasting love that will never leave me, they are my partners in crime and the reason I am who I am. 

So, again, I say it:

I, Chelsea Kate Walker, am the luckiest girl on planet earth.

1 comment:

  1. you are the bestest, funnest big sister in the world..

    I'm lucky to own ALL of you..

    ReplyDelete