i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

olay-olay-olay-olay!!!


Tonight I was fortunate enough to go on a date with two of my best friends, Whitney and Sarah to the Real Salt Lake game. Nothing could be better, if you ask me.

Before the game Whit and I had the marvelous idea to buy pounds and pounds of candy that we could eat at the game. When we picked up Sarah, she informed us that they don't allow candy in. So rather than playing by the rules, we snuck it in. Turns out the human body and the clothes on it has many, many hiding spots, right girls!? BA-HA!

The game was a good one. Real won. The three of us laughed a ton. We ate so stinkin' much candy. We had the nasty odor of beer constantly floating around us...and that one time there was a smell MUCH worse than beer. We cheered. Danced. You know, everything good.

After the game we wanted to eat normal food because we were hungry and to counteract all the sugar running through our bodies. Finding a place to eat was an adventure. We probably covered every square inch of Murry (sp?) and Sandy. Eventually we found Del Taco and got good and full there.

It was a fabulous night. I love my friends. Thanks girlies for all the laughs.
Love you two.

chelsea.whitney.sarah.

cws
just in case you were wondering...the times and date on those pictures are all wrong... savannah, you need to reset them, buggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment