i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Y" + A Very Potter Picnic = Perfect Day

You know when you sit down at night and think back on your day and can't help but smile because it was that good of a day? Today was that glorious day for me. Too great, I tell ya.

My beautiful day started off early this morning when my daddy, Adi and me hiked the "Y". Basically, hiking the Y is fantastic. Tiring, but grand. After hiking, we went and got breakfast. Nice.
Now, enjoy some pictures from our lovely hike:
Sitting on the "Y"

Gotta have a silly photograph, we believe. 

This is my daddy-o man.

Adi Kayde being too cool for school.

Mid-hike

My dads work (1800contacts) has an annual party at a field at Thanksgiving Point and every year, it is super fun. Definitely something to look forward to! This years was the best one they've had, so far! It was titled, A Very Potter Picnic. As you may have guessed, the theme was Harry Potter (by the way-the most recent Harry Potter film is the BEST movie. Best! Holy crap..) 
There is always so much to do at these parties and lots of snacks and food to eat, ice cold water, delicious lemonade, you know, all the good stuff. 
me&buggie

a better one
All the girls, yes, including mommy, got tattoos. They're pretty cool if I do say so myself. Snakes. Oh yeah.

Showin' off that tats.
 There were so many activities there! As usual, Adi took full advantage of all the fun-ness.
Here's the cute girl going through a little obstacle course thingy

Savannah and me waiting while Adi goes through the course.

The girls are braver than me. They pet a giant, scary, scary, scary snake.

Here we are with Dumbledore and..a witch?
Then we got sorted into our Houses! It was epic.
HUFFLEPUFF!!!


SLYTHERIN!!!

RAVENCLAW!!!

GRYFFINDOR!!!

Coloring our pet snakes..

Sitting in Hagrid's giant chair.

Us with our snakies at the awards ceremony.

So, as you can plainly see, my day was awe-some. It was the bomb.com, if you will. Its days like today that remind me that I'm a lucky, lucky gal and because I love y'all so much I thought I'd share my fantabulous day with you.

I hope your day is just as marvelous.


No comments:

Post a Comment