i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lately...I'm still me.

I realize it has been a while since I've posted..or at least posted something other than being a Harry Potter nerd..
Turns out even after all this time, I don't have much to really post about that has been, in my opinion, blog-worthy. So, I've decided to just give y'all an update on my good ol' life. It may be boring and not worth reading, but its something. Kay? K.

     Where shall I begin? Okay. Go.

      I've sort of decided to sacrifice my summer and be in school. Maybe I've already told you this? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look. I haven't overwhelmed myself with tons of classes or credits or anything (thats next semester), but its been enough to keep me busy and and keep me learning. UVU is a really good school, I'm having a great time attending it and feel blessed to be able to attend a University and further my education and get closer to graduating!

     As I've mentioned, before, I'm working at the local Snoshack and am really enjoying myself, there. I'll be honest, sometimes it gets a little long spending five hours in a box by myself, especially on the slower days, but its a great job, my bosses are incredible people and I make good money!

     If you haven't caught on from some of the previous posts, I am no longer dating Todd. It took me a while to really be able to grasp that reality, but I can proudly say that finally I am okay with it and accepting of it! In fact, I'm glad it happened. I'll always be happy with the memories Todd and I made and I'll never regret dating him and spending time with him and loving him, but now that it is all said and done, I can see that our ending was a blessing in disguise. God most definitely has a plan for me and this is all part of it! Todd and I are on good terms and are still good friends and we both respect each other, but sometimes you're just better off friends than lovers, you know? And in this case, although I never thought this is how it would be, we are meant to be friends and only that. I've had a lot of blessings come my way since then that I know I wouldn't have received if we kept dating, so I am thankful! ...On that note, I'm not going to say much about this...yet...but I just may happen to like someone new who is an incredible, fantastic, amazing, as perfect as they come man.. :) I'm happy! 


     I promise I'm not trying to sound like I am bragging or anything, but this summer I've really made my health and fitness a priority and I've seen and felt the results of living my life in such a way. It is so cool to see the benefits living a healthy lifestyle can give you. I swear I say this all the time, but I can't wait to be able to, one day, help people create healthy lives for themselves and assist them in seeing the benefits, long term and short term from doing so!

     About two months ago, my home ward asked me to start attending the Singles Ward. In doing this, it meant I would be released from my amazing calling, being a Sunbeam teacher and would leave my incredible teaching companion and those beautiful little kiddos I looked forward to seeing and playing with each week. When I got this news, I'll be honest, although I accepted it, I had a horrible attitude about it. I was a bummed-out girlie. However, after I gave it time, I'm happy to say that I love my Singles Ward and I adore the spirit that is always there, the incredible lessons I hear each week, and the people I've met! It just enforced my knowledge that the church is true and that the spirit is the same no matter what ward or building you are in!

     Well, I suppose thats it. I warned you I didn't have a lot of excitement in my life at the moment...but I happen to think my life is freaking awesome, especially lately! God is great and has blessed me so much-more than I deserve, thats for sure! I have the best family who I'm so lucky to be able to see and play with daily and further my great relationships with. However, I do hope someday something epic will come along my way that I'll be able to blog about and create a little more sparkle to my blog that has been a bit sparkle-lacking, lately! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are my bestie! Seriously, we are soul mates because we think the exact same ways. When are we hanging out? I love you and miss you. And I love reading your blog girl.

    ReplyDelete