i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!

How is your Easter? Good? Good! Thats what I like to hear.

Last night the girls, my boyfriend and I did the traditional pre-Easter egg dying and I'd say it was a successful and creative night. The four of us listened to Disney music and enjoyed each others company coloring twelve eggs, each. 

Below, you will see our dozens of masterpieces. Please, enjoy.

 little bizzie's eggs

 miss adi's eggs

 craig the bunnies eggs

my eggs 

 buddy pictures
i'm dating the most attractive bunny, huh??

the gang and all the eggs 

And your classic
HOPPY EASTER
picture 
:) 

Really, though. I hope your Easter Sunday has been a lovely one and that you're having the best time chowing down on Easter candy, spending time with your family, searching for eggs, etc. But I hope you all take the time to remember the true meaning of Easter! Remember Christ and His sacrifice for us, His resurrection, all that He does for us and that He lives and loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment