i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Warm Fuzzies

**i just read through this post..it sounds like a really bad journal entry and i'm being too lazy to go back and make it more fun and creative. 
you're warned.


I am a happy camper. See? ^^^

Why? Because it is getting warm, outside! 
I don't know if its going to stay warm because Spring is a very bipolar season, but while it is warm I'm going to be sure to enjoy it.


Finally, I can wear sandals and I can walk outside barefoot which is my very favorite thing to do, along side sitting outside at night, looking at the stars.

Being outside has got to be one of the best parts of warm weather, right?
A few weeks ago I hiked the Y with Craig's sister, Jen, and her cute kiddos. We had a lot of fun:)


Bunny Puppy has even taken part in the joys of warm weather by climbing some trees!
Cute little guy, isn't he?
(& just so you know, no, bunny didn't actually climb the tree-craig put him there)
haha
And yes, he needs a haircut.



In other VERY exciting news, guess where I'll be going come end of May?
DISNEYLAND!!!
Wahoo!! To make this trip even better, my lovely, sweetheart of a boyfriend will be joining us!


I feel like I say it all the time, but I'm saying it, again..
My life is so, SOO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment