i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My World

I want to live in a world where everything is peach-colored and flawless and the trials we endure never hurt for too long. Once a lesson is learned, its learned - you'd never forget it. You'd never make the same mistake twice. Feelings wouldn't hurt because people are kind enough not to hurt others. Rumors don't spread because they never start and peers don't judge because of what you look like. Smiles would overpopulate the frowns - there would be no frowns. Shy girls and boys could tell their boyfriends and girlfriends they love them even if it scares them to death because everyone would be confident in themselves...even the shy souls. Children would respect their parents and parents would respect their children's space. Religion wouldn't tear people apart. Differences would be accepted. Being unique would no longer be frowned upon. Embarrassing moments would be uplifting and goofy laughs would be everyones favorite. I want to live in a world where happiness is everyones motto and smiles are more important than money. Oh, what a world I want to live in.

1 comment:

  1. We must have been in the same dream Chels, because this is exactly the type of world I want to live in. I think when the 2nd coming happens, this will be our world exactly. :) We have something to look forward to, my dear.

    ReplyDelete