i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Cute Mommy Of Mine!!

Today is a special day.
It is the mommy's birthday!! :)

We began the birthday festivities at 7:30am when daddy, Savannah, Adi and I went into her room and woke her up with her presents and cards. (This is cute and all but I am REALLY hoping my fam doesn't come wake me up at freaking 7:30 in the a.m. for my birthday, morning is NOT my bff.) Anywho.. After all of that joy, the girls left for school and daddy-o left for work. Then it was just the mommy and I. We didn't do much, unfortunately. However we did go get breakfast and drive around which happens to be one of our VERY favorite things to do in the world. And as always, it was quite enjoyable.

So finally the girls got home from school and it was time to take the mommy to her surprise destination that daddy, the girls and I had planned a few days earlier.

The plan=Take the mommy to Color Me Mine and paint her some lovely plates.

The plan was a success. I think she had fun-which was the whole point, right?!

After Color Me Mine we went and ate at Jimmy John's then got a cake at Cold Stone which was HEAVENLY!! (sing-songy voice)

I took some photographs of us enjoying ourselves at Color Me Mine.. Please enjoy.

Here we are..painting away.
Savannah and the birthday girl!!
Me and Buggie
My cute daddy and cute Adi
So.. This one has a story to it.. This is my dads plate that he painted. You see.. It was supposed to be a picture of his head. But somehow it turned into his body. Then he just hated it and for whatever reason decided it looked like a vampire. That is when he added fangs and bats. He later added a full moon. Him making fun of his rad artistic skills pretty much KILLED us girls! He is a goof ball.

anyways..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY KAY!!
I love you so much and it makes me one happy little girl that I got lucky enough to get you as a mommy!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, cute Chelsea!

    This was a fun surprise, I never would have guessed it..
    (even when we turned into RiverWoods, it took me awhile to figure out where we were going..)

    Dad's plate will never be as funny as watching/listening to him work on it.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl! Hope it was great. And we did go get a great DC during the lunch hour. haha

    ReplyDelete