i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

the things boys put you through!

I am sick :(
Kind of really sick.
I am not doing so well.

Ugh.

I think it was 2 days ago that I woke up and just didn't feel good. And it has only got worse, unfortunately. I have a massive headache that doesn't leave. It feels like there are a bunch of mice in my head biting my brain. My throat is also really swollen. I feel like I've got eggs popping out of my neck! Then there is this evil fever I've got.. I get all hot, then sweaty, then freezing! I've just been cycling through that all day. So great.

K but here is the thing.. I think maybe I am all sick like this because..there is this boy.. Todd. He is my wonderful. We hang out almost every single night and have soooo much fun but we have this problem.. We aren't too fond of saying goodbye to each other. So in result he usually leaves my house really late at night. Oops. And when I say late..I mean late. Late. :)
I think all these late nights are now catching up with me..Especially in the health department.

Last night Todd went up the canyon to go hunting and he won't be back until tomorrow afternoonish.. So I got to go to bed at 10:30 last night! I'll be able to sleep earlier again tonight, too! (hopefully this rest my body isn't used to will help me feel all better before he gets back!) The mommy & daddy say it is kind of good luck/timing that he is gone right now.. I don't like to admit it but..I guess it is kind of good.. But the thing is.. If he weren't up the canyon, I still would have played with him last night and tonight, too, even though I feel SOOOO sick and yucky and nasty. Hmmm..Oh the things you do when you're dating and twitterpaited! :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't known what to do with the last 2 night's sleep! (since these LATE nights affect me too!)

    10:00 bedtime?? What is that?? That's not even SINGLE Chelsea bedtime!!

    Get better my darling..

    Tonight may not be so early??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chels- you need to put a picture of Todd in your main post. That way we can click on it and it will blow up bigger. I still can't see him real well. BUT... from what I see... NICE....

    ReplyDelete