i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walle..Love it or hate it?!

So I have this issue..
I LOVE Wall e.
I think its adorable.
Yes it is a little long, there aren't many words in the beginning of the film..
But it is SOO good!
How can you not love Walle? He is adorable.

But heres the thing..
I have now watched walle on 4-5 dates
(I don't know why thats always the movie we end up watching but thats beside the point)
Guess what?
All but one of my dates didn't like it.
And maybe the one boy who said he did like it actually didn't & he was just trying to get on my good side?

I am aware that it is a really weird movie
I mean, yeah, there isn't a lot of speaking in the first half
But guys! Its cute!
Its a sweet little love story between two robots..aww. (haha)

Last night my date, Todd, Katie and I watched Walle
When the movie was done I asked Todd how he liked it
He was just the same as the rest of them..
Dang it.

He said he didn't really get it and he had a hard time staying awake
But we also did start the movie at 11:45pm and it didn't end til 1:45ish..
Maybe thats why he didn't fully enjoy it.

Anyway I'd just like to know..
Am I in the majority or minority?

Do you guys like my friend, Walle?

1 comment:

  1. It is an okay movie. I love it until humans enter. I could have watched a whole movie with just Walle and his love:) But more important I am impressed that the movie did not end until almost 2 and you were still at a 9 am church and did not fall asleep. Kudos to you!!!

    ReplyDelete