i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

creativity at its best

You know them? Phineas and Ferb and their platypus, Perry? I know them, I love them. You should, too. (For those of you who sadly don't know them..just know they are the stars of Disney Channel's most amazing show called Phineas & Ferb.)

My little sisters love P&F, too!
(& the mommy & daddy but that isn't part of the story)

My dear Savannah's birthday is TODAY! Happy birthday, buggie!!
She is ELEVEN today. Holy crap. The little lady is just growing and getting old. Wowzers.

So a few days ago, Miss Adi and I were talking about how Savannah-Bugs birthday was fastly approaching and how we needed to get her the coolest present. We thought long & hard about what we could get her. While we were thinking, we were watching P&F. Thats when the idea popped into our heads..


rocks+phineas,ferb&perry=BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER

This is Ferb


This is Phineas


This is Perry


Here is the gang..


We wrapped each rock character in this fancy wrapping paper..


Put them into this fancy bag with a cute little card..


We sat here and anticipated the moment when that beautiful girl would open our gift..


And we got a very happy, very pleased Savannah-bug in the end
(notice her expression saying 'holy moly my sisters are amazing..')

3 comments:

  1. you guys are good, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You guys are so cute. What a fun idea. She will keep those forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! I, too, have grown to love P&F! :)

    ReplyDelete