i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

TRAUMA

Today after taking a shower I was just standing in the bathroom, drying my hair when all of the sudden I smelled a really yucky smell. It smelled like burning so I just figured it was the hair dryer because I know they can overheat and what not. So I turned the dryer off to let it cool down I guess, plus my hair was basically dry and I proceeded to put my make up on.

After a few minutes the smell still wasn't gone. But I just ignored it.

After I was finished getting ready I was running my hands through my hair when much to my horror a giant chunk of my hair FELL OUT! I almost cried and that IS NOT a joke. Or maybe I did cry, I don't know. Its all one big terrible blur right now.

I guess I'm somewhat lucky because it all fell out in the under part of my hair. The mommy says its not noticeable. I think it is. Perhaps that is just because its my hair? Idk. But one thing is for sure.. It was terrible. I miss my hair that fell out already and I don't ever want to use hair dryers EVER again. I don't know what happened. I didn't hold the dryer right next to my head so I don't know why else a chunk of my hair would just fry and die. Ugh. Unfortunate event.

No comments:

Post a Comment