i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Some Things..

For the beginning of this random post, I will start with pumpkins.
Every October my sissys and I paint a pumpkin. Its cleaner than carving and, in my opinion, MUCH more fun.

This is Savannah's hula girl

My pumpkin

Cute Adi's castle pumpkin


Next item of randomness is my room.

Ick.
Messy, I know.
Listen to my good plan. My cute Todd is hunting and I don't get to see or hear from him until Wednesday (sad) so I decided while he is gone, I will clean my room.
So thats my goal.. We'll see how I do.
Yikes.
I'm also thinking maybe I'll be more willing to clean it because now my embarrassing messy room pictures are on my blog.. So I have to clean it so I can show you all how cute my room is when its clean and prove to you I'm not a complete slob.



Next.

You may all think this is dumb.. But I thought it was really funny.
This is from Facebook.
That quote is my status on FB and that Dan boy that commented on it is the guy who set Todd and I up, he and Todd are very good friends.
Pretty much what he said just cracked me and my mommy up.

Last but CERTAINLY not least.
Todd.
Oh look how cute he is.
I told you he was gone hunting.. He left yesterday at 6 and won't be back until Wednesday. But guess what? I'll only see him Thursday (maybe Wednesday, too, depends on when he gets home) then on Friday he is leaving to South Dakota for many days. Jeepers.


Okay, now you are all caught up on my little life.

:)

1 comment:

  1. .. this is it.. this wins THE award {from me} as the MOST RANDOM post ever..

    .. wow, you posted pictures of your bedroom?? YIKES!!.. let's make a deal that your after pictures will be posted VERY, VERY soon - k??..

    .. and I'm still laughing about the Dan comment on fb.. still..

    ReplyDelete