i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, March 15, 2010

topless

i have an embarrassing moment i'd like to share with you.. if you don't mind.

thanks.

well.. today i was driving home from school, nothing special. same ol', same ol'.

i was getting off the springville exit and was stopped at the light when i discovered something. i was really warm. so i hurried, took off my seat belt and tried to pull my tight (key word, tight) hoodie off.

as it turns out..my hoodie being so tight caused something else to happen. guys, i pulled more than just my hoodie off. my shirt decided to be mean to me and come off, too. yes, i was topless. em.bear.uh.sing.

its not like i was on some isolated street.. i was in the front row on the freeway exit with one car to the right of me and millions of cars driving past. i was very not out of sight. in fact, i was quite IN sight.

well wait, i wasn't completely topless! thank heavens there was still the bra.. but still, thats topless enough, yeah? yeah..

guess what? then the light turned green. i was frazzled. quickly as i could i threw my shirt back on and was redressing myself while trying to make my way into my correct lane and not draw the unnecessary attention to me, bra woman. i've got to say, i think i was pretty sneaky. you didn't know i was so talented, did you?

actually, everyone could have been looking at me, idk. i smartly decided NOT to make eye contact with anyone the rest of that drive home..

ahh.. i can only imagine what the person next to me was thinking as i was sitting at the light taking my clothes off.

crazy kids these days..


No comments:

Post a Comment