i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, March 22, 2010

the price of beauty

If you are ever in a self-hating mood & also want smooth legs, boy do I have the gadget for you!

The epilator. AKA.. Evil. I'm serious. Painfully serious.

You plug it in, turn it on and run it up and down your legs as it yanks the hair out by the roots. It is freakin' painful, guys. BUT it works. Like..It works really well.

It tests how long you can stand excruciating pain. It also tests how long you can hold your breath, flex your muscles in terror and keep your tears in.

Sounds awesome, right?

Guys.. I am proud to say, I made it! BOTH my legs are smooth, smooth, smooth. My mom and I tried this baby out a while ago, last summer I think? Well.. We didn't make it far. It hurts.

But this year must be my year.

Boo-yah!!

Really though, smoooooth legs. And they stay this way a long time. Maybe you want to try it? But.. Maybe you shouldn't.

Mostly.. I just needed to brag and say I DID IT!

1 comment:

  1. This makes my back muscles tighten up just THINKING about it..

    Cra. Zy. La. Dy.

    Not sure I'm brave enough to ever do it again..

    ReplyDelete