i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, June 21, 2010

SOMEBODY TURNED TWENTY!!

TODDY is the BIRTHDAY BOY!!
Today he turned 20. He's turning into an old man.
My family and I threw him a party. A rad one, if I do say so, myself.

First, we went to Toy Story 3 {in 3D}
And yes, Todd DID come. Thats him in the frame.
Then we went to his birthday dinner at Zupas.
{It was his FIRST time!}
The whole fam partying.
::funny story:: We went to buy hats for the celebration and stupid Wal Mart had the WORST selection. So we ended up with Winnie the Pooh hats that said "1st." It works though, this is his 1st birthday on his mission!!
Somehow Savannah snuck stinky Walter into a photo.
He's cute with a hat, though, yeah?
I'm in love with the birthday boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment