i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

panties.

i teach primary. 4-7 year olds.
best. calling. ever.

today at church, i wore a button-up dress.

story time:
girl 1: sister walker? can i unbutton your dress all the way?

me: no, lets keep it buttoned.

girl 1: why?

me: i want to keep my clothes on.

girl 1: are you naked under your dress?

me: umm..

girl 2: she has panties and a bra on! {pointing at my chest}

girl 1: do you?

me: yes.

girl 1: what do your panties look like?

me: i think they're gray.

girl 1: i wanna see them!

girl 2: me too!

boy: {terrified expression on face}

me: no...

girl 1: mine are purple. i don't wear one of those mom things. {again, pointing at my chest.}

girl 2: mine are pink. {i'm not old enough to wear a bra.}

girl 1: pink is my favorite!

girl 2: purple is my favorite!

girl 1: can i see them?

girl 2: yes, can i see yours?

girl 1: sister walker? can i see your mom thing? {grabbing at my chest, this time.}

me: no, pay attention!

girl 1: wanna see my panties?

girl 2: yes!

me: girls, keep your dresses down please.

girl 2: we will if we can see your panties.

again i say it...
i LOVE my calling.

{and don't worry, i had the situation under control.
nobody at any time showed anyone their panties!}

1 comment: