i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

i simply remember my favorite things and then i don't feel so bad





Today I did more learning. 

Actually, I've known all these things all along, but today {and throughout these past few weeks) I've been reminded that I am surrounded by the most incredible people on this little earth we live on. Why am I so lucky? I don't know, but the fact remains...I am.

I have the worlds most supportive and loving family. {daddy, mommy, savannah, adi}I'm convinced each of them would drop anything for me and for my happiness. Every day all four of them find a way to show me how much they love me and care for me. Its incredible how fabulous they are. All a person needs is their families love to have a good day. I've learned this, lately. The days I've shut myself in my room are much worse than when I go talk to my parents or play with my beautiful sisters. Simply, I love them with all my heart.

I have the two most amazing aunts. (meredith, julie) As I've stated in my previous post, I'm going through a really hard time, but these two have given me so much advice, support and love. Best of all, they've listened to me complain and vent out my feelings no matter how psycho they are and they tell me its okay. I love them so much, I'm so grateful that as I've got older we've been able to bond so much more and I've been able to hear the stories of their pasts and learn from them. They are such great examples to me. They're amazing and I'm so thankful I'm lucky enough to be their niece.

I have grandparents who are so caring and selfless. (grandma & grandpa walker, grandma & grandpa brown) No matter what, my whole life, my grandparents have been there for me. They've always shown their extreme love and care for me and remind me always that they are there for me. The best things they've done for me are boost my self-esteem. There's just nothing better than a grandparent telling you what a strong, great girl you are.

I have the best friends ever, ever, EVER. (whitney, chelsea, cassie, sarah, kourtney, jenna, kelsie, amy & more) These girls have kept me sane. They only want the best for me and are helping me fight to get it even when I don't feel like fighting. Whenever I need to talk it out, dance it out, sing it out, cry it out, ride it out, eat it out, etc. they are up and ready for it and it always works. These girls were put in my life for a reason, no doubt about it. Love you ladies.

Last and certainly not least, I have Heavenly Father. You know that phrase, "I'd be dead without him/her/them." ? Maybe that isn't really true about everyone, but for me, it is 100% true when it comes to Him. There is nothing more amazing to me than the fact that He is always there to listen to me and help me and show me how much He loves me. That right there is reason enough to never be sad again, I just wish I always saw it that way!


The main lesson I learned today as I was driving home from my beautiful friends home, was this: I've been dwelling so much on the negative and severely neglecting the positive. The positive being the extraordinary people I've listed above, of course. Yep, life is a pain in the bum right now and its harder than hard, but with these people around, it can be a heck of a lot better. They're here for me no matter what. I just need to remember that, better, and for sure I'll be back to normal (probably even better) in no time.

Thanks everyone, I LOVE YOU.


{ps i'm sorry for all the sappy heart-felt posts, lately. i'm just one of those people who write things out to help heal myself...}

3 comments:

  1. I know that I am probably a little close to the situation at hand. But know that I love you and think the world of you! You are an amazing girl with so many talents. You are beautiful inside and out. You treat your sisters amazingly and I am in awe of you daily and how you are going through this new trial or trials in your life. I love you! Keep your head up, your heart open and keep smiling. Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky to have a niece like you! :) Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the worlds sweetest nieces...along with those sweet sisters of yours! You are a strong, beautiful woman and I love you to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete