i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

seven {anyone else think this game is getting kind of old?}


maybe i'll just do ten days.

day seven: a picture of your best friend and a letter to them.


This one was hard because I don't have just one best friend.
So I tried to think of which friend I was currently closest to and it turns out I have more then one in that department, too.

So then I thought of who I've been closest to the longest and thats when the two most beautiful girls popped into my head. 

Dear Savannah & Adeline,
I LOVE YOU. Thank you for being my very best friends and being the best sisters ever, ever, ever. You two are adorable, beautiful and I'd be one sad lady without you two. You two are my heroes and my best examples. I am constantly trying to be like you two, you're both my idols. I love our friendship and the fact that we get along so well. You two help me with everything, even if you aren't aware of it. Your stunning smiles are what get me through the day and your funny personalities are the best. You two are perfect and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise...or else I'll have to whip out my karate ;) LOVE YOU BUG & LU.

Cheoche.




1 comment:

  1. I am a lucky mommy!!

    3 wonderful girls who get along like a dream!!

    ReplyDelete