i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Angels

I will never understand it.
I can't comprehend it.
Why I've been so blessed in being given the two most incredible angels God has to give.
I've searched myself
And I've no idea what I've done to deserve this beauty.
Perhaps I'll never know why everything I've needed has been handed effortlessly to me
So in that case, my angels...
I thank you.
You two precious, perfect little girls will never know the impact you've made on my life.
I may be older than you both by several years
But you're the ones who are the shining examples.
The mature, loving, selfless, phenomenal beings.
How is it that you're mine?
The way you both look up to me...
Your sparkly brown and blue-green eyes eager to watch me
Encourages me, daily, to be a better person.
The person, the big sister, you motivate me to be.
Because of you sweet little girls, I strive for excellence.
I am who I am because I know you.
I'm becoming who I should because of you both.
I cannot imagine my life without you. Life would be nothing without you.
Since the magical days you were each brought to this earth
You've been there for me.
Your loving touches, your sweet smiles, your happy, uplifting words...
You're my rocks. My support. My cheerleaders.
My best friends.
Dears, I hope you know I'll never leave, never let you down.
Forever and always
I'm here for you.
Thats what big sisters are for, after all.
And it is my sincerest pleasure to be yours.
Life will come at you fast, sooner than you know.
Your heart will be tried, happiness tested and faith shaken.
Please never forget
When you're feeling low, lost or forgotten
You'll have me.
You will always have me, girls.
How lucky are the three of us to have each other and to love each other so much?
You two have created the real, true smile I wear on my face.
You're my angels.
I'll never understand it. I'll never know why I'm the luckiest one.
All I can say, my angels, is thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Savannah Klaire, Adeline Kayde, I love you my little angels.


No comments:

Post a Comment