i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, September 26, 2011

simply wonderful

The last few days...
Have been absolutely wonderful. I won't bore you with details or anything, but the past few weeks of my life haven't been the easiest, so having these great days all in a row has been stinkin' awesome. School hasn't been too bad, I actually like my classes - I find them interesting, I have cool people in my classes, my professors are good people and somehow I'm managing to not completely hate getting up at 5am. Even better than school, though, has been the time I've spent with my adorable family, more specific, my cute-as-buttons, sisters. Holy smokes, folks, they're fabulous! There really just aren't words to explain how great they are. Sorry guys, but I'm the luckiest one on earth when it comes to siblings. Savannah and Adi are the two most selfless, sweet, genuine girls and they're the perfect cure to a bad day.   
hiking the "Y"
 The girls and I are always close, but I feel like we've been doing a lot more with each other the last few days...Or at least bonding more than normal...if thats even possible. The other day we sat outside, late at night, under the stars for hours just talking, dancing, being ninjas {yup, you read that right-ninjas} and laughing the night away. Couldn't have asked for a better night. 
the girls bundled up on the night we were outside forever (: 
 I think it was two days ago, but the girls and I, along with our mommy-girl, went to Gardner Village. It was so much fun just to have some girl time and look at cute stuff, eat good food and make some more lovely memories. There is this witch scavenger hunt going on at Gardner Village that we decided to do..we competed with each other. Mommy&Adi vs. Savannah&Chels. It was too much fun running around the place, hiding from each other and trying desperately to find the witches before the other team did.
@ Gardner Village 
 This afternoon after I picked the girls up from school, we decided to go hike the "Y."  Just like everything else we ever do, we made the best of it and had so, so much fun! We hiked the majority of it in the dark which added a new twist to the hike we're so used to, it was great! I feel like we didn't even feel tired or like we'd been all worked out because we were too busy laughing, taking funny pictures and videos and talking to each other. Fun, fun, fun stuff.
Savannah & me being ninjas...told ya it was true..
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings (: Every day spent with my sisters is a new adventure that always brings about something to smile like crazy over. I, Chelsea Kate Walker, am a lucky little lady. 

Sisters are like ladybugs...
They're little ladies
Who bug each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment