i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Girl Under the Stars

As I lie under the stars I’m coming to realize just how small I am. Small, but worth something…because here I am, under the stars with a chance, a blessed opportunity, to live life to its fullest and make my mark and leave a legacy. Even if only the stars notice my impact. I am someone. I’ve burned my bridges and broken bonds with tremendous people, but I’ve mended my ways. I’ve fixed myself and seen the bright lights. Perhaps the people I long for the most will never see the change, but I saw it, I see it. The Lord sees it. Undoubtedly, the difficult days aren’t over with and I’ve still got a line of never ending trials in my future days but I’ve learned so much about myself. I have strength. I know I can rise up against the pain, conquer the sorrow and find happiness, peace and grow more in this eternal journey. These stars will forever give me hope. Its like after all this time of doubt and uncertainty I’ve found the respect and confidence in who I am inside and outside. I’m beautiful, strong, worth it and special – someone worth loving and taking care of. Chelsea. I’ll lie under the stars a while longer with these emotions trickling down my cheek. Tears of happiness, finally. Acceptance, relief and joy. I’ll thank the sky for always being there as it twinkles at me. I’ll shine here in the moonlight and feel my heart beat out of my chest. Its my time, now because I’m someone amazing. I’ll leave my mark. My legacy will be one of triumph and courage. Even if only the stars notice. I’ll lay here, thankful. Finally the girl I’ve always wanted to be, the girl I love. Me. Just meThe special girl under the stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment