i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lucky Sunday

Today was awesome. Sundays have a tendency of being that way.
Yum.
There is something 100% awesome about being able to go to church then have quality family (&boyfriend) time on this lovely day. I can't help but lay in bed every single sunday night with a smile on my freezing cold face. ::freezing cold because my basement is unbearably arctic::

Momma and Savannah had New Beginnings, tonight, and daddy-o had some work to take care of, so little Miss Adi and I had some fantastic sisterly bonding time! We played hours of games, listened to Disney music, danced, talked, etc. Sooo good. That Adi is one fabulous little lady.



Later in the day I was privileged to spend some time with my handsome boyfriend, along with my momma and little sisters. We had a great time talking, laughing, looking at old pictures and laying by the fireplace. Craig is a good sport and always listens to our stories even if they're probably super boring. He's awesome. Seriously, it was a great sunday and the people in my life only made it better. I don't care what you say, I'm the luckiest girl in all the land! So, so, so lucky, folks.

In other news...
Last week was crazy. It was a bit of an emotional roller coaster full of all sorts of feelings, emotions, impressions, etc. I was overwhelmed more than enough times, but as I said before, I have the best people in my life who have been so very helpful in my life weather they know it or not and never stop showing me how much they care for me. Its amazing to be able to have someone to talk to and open up with and not hold anything back. I'm glad I have my family for that, my boyfriend who I swear is perfect (and has helped me soooooo much this week) and my best friend. I love all of you guys - you're great & my heroes!
After all the talking-it-out I've done this week, I'm anxious and excited for this upcoming week and to see what events, adventures, and little cute moments take place! Best of all, I know if anything gets hard, I've got these fabulous people in my life to cheer me back up!

How many times can I say it before it gets annoying?

I'm LUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment