i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, February 6, 2012

ChelseaKate's Super Bowl Recap

Super Bowl Sunday

...is just another sunday.

Sorry. I'm not a huge Super Bowl fan.
I like me some football-watchin' from time to time...
No, really. I do.
But today wasn't one of those days.
Its amazing to me how I could just stare at the tv "watching" football
but not actually watch any of it.

Giants & Patriots.
I really didn't care who won.
I decided to "root" for Patriots - but clearly that didn't go well.

However, there were perks to my Super Bowl Sunday this year.
What?
I got to watch it with my handsome boyfriend and his great family.
So..it was as good as the Super Bowl could get.
Mhmm.
Being with cute, sweet, darling, perfect company is pretty spectacular.
You know?

There was yummy food at this party, too..always a HUGE plus.
Foods good.

I was a little disappointed in the commercials, this year.
Weren't you?
I mean really, there weren't any great ones.
Bummer.
Madonna was cool - I really didn't mind the half time show.
I was entertained.

P.S. Have you ever heard of the Puppy Bowl?
Its on Animal Planet..
I watched that a little bit, too..
I think I was more entertained by it than the actual game.
:) 

I hope your Super Bowl Sunday was everything you'd hoped for..
And hopefully you wanted the Giants to win.
If not, I'm sorry about your Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment