i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

5 random photos..

i got emailed this game thingy.. its kind of fun.. and a good waste of time..

RULES
choose 5 very random pictures off of your computer. 
then fill answer these questions about them::
1. i like..
2. i love..
3. i wish..
4. this pic would be better if..
5. i could do w/o..
(make sure answers have to do w/ the pic)


my daddy driving the car somewhere when 
we were in the east..
1. I like that daddy kinda looks like he is singing & dancing
2. I love my daddy
3. I wish we still had that car (it was an escalade..i think.. it was sweet)
4. This pic would be better if his mouth were wide open
5. I could do without..uh.. oo.. i could do without looking at this picture and seeing my dads tumor thing in his neck/jaw, wherever thats at! :) (its removed now ps)

My parentals in Disney World (without us)
1. I like that they look all happy, course how could they not? They're in WDW! 
2. I love Disney World!!!!!! & them..
3. I wish my sissys and I were in this photo with them cause then that would mean they brought us with them on this trip.
4. This picture would be better if Savannah, Adi and my own smiling faces were in it..
5. I could do without the people in the background.. that always bugs me for some reason

Karaoke Night with me & my sissys
1. I like the memories of this crazy night
2. I love Adi singing.. She'd get SOO into it. 
3. I wish my legs were straighter..it'd look cooler
4. This picture would be better if Savannah were rockin' out with us in it. Instead she chose to be the photographer, i think she was scared of me this night.
5. I could do without the white walls in our living room. Luckily they are green now!

Sledding at a Cabin
1. I like Savannah's purple marshmallow coat
2. I love how the mommy took this picture right after the girls wiped out on their sled. I was cracking up..As you can see.
3. I wish I wore warmer clothes & actually wore gloves that day
4. This picture would be better if there were a little bunny in it :)
5. I could do without umm.. Nope, i like it all in this one.

On Splash Mountain!
1. I like to ride in the front on Splash Mountain
2. I love how we all look wet & homely
3. I wish I were sitting in a splash mountain log right now
4. This picture would be better if the background wasn't so black
5. I could do without knowing I am not there right now.


mommy? i think you should do this one.. so.. i'm tagging you on it, or whatever that is called! 



No comments:

Post a Comment