i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, July 10, 2009

some summer fun-ness

I love summer! It is a good feeling not to be in school. School is not my favorite. This summer has been good, too!! I don't have a job so I just play all day! Its beautiful.
So..A few years ago in our old house we had a big ol' pool and we loved it. The girls and I would go out there and swim in it quite a bit and we always had a grand time. Then we moved to this house and we've been wanting a pool again.. But the pool we got wasn't exactly the pool I had in mind thats for sure.. Its this tiny little green blow up pool and the only thing you can do in it is sit and lay down and play restaurant and "water zoo" (the girls favorite games to play in it with me.) However we still always manage to have a good time when we're in it. But heres to hoping one day we get a good big one again!! 

the water..it was FREEZING (dang hose water)
my darling little buddy
playing restaurant..ordering my food here, i believe 
sun smiles!!
highly attractive picture of savannah and i
my pet seals
On the fourth of july we went to stadium of fire. That was fun! Jonas Brothers were there.. And I quite like them! :) My sissys and I had fun singing along to all of their songs and once I got them to get out of their comfort zone, they even danced with me!! 

Yay for Jonas Brothers!! 
The Jo Bro's really are down there..I promise.
Nick..My favorite!
Joe & Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl. Love the pictures. Got to love the Jo Bros as well. You are so dang cute. Have agreat day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your suit is sooo cute! You little girlies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete